iSpyConnect supports live feeds from both cameras and microphones.
Live video is available through iSpyConnect in a variety of resolutions. The "Live Viewer" on the right displays a live feed from your camera at 320 x 240px. You can select a different resolution for the live feed from the drop-down underneath - any size up to the native size of your camera. When you choose a different resolution the video feed pops up in a bigger (or smaller) window.
Click on the microphone icon (for a microphone source) to play live audio through the web browser. There may be a short delay between clicking the icon and hearing the audio (whilst it buffers).
Accessing MJPEG Push and JPEG Streams
You can integrate video streams from ispy in other applications by accessing the local server directly. To access a stream you should first add the IP address of the computer that will be accessing ispy into your "Allowed IP Addresses" list in Settings. You can then use the following URLs:
- http://IPADDRESS:8080/livefeed?oid=CAM_ID&full : full size still snapshot
- http://IPADDRESS:8080/livefeed?oid=CAM_ID&thumb : thumbnail snapshot
- http://IPADDRESS:8080/livefeed?oid=CAM_ID&size=640x480 : resized snapshot
MJPEG Video Feeds
- http://IPADDRESS:8080/mjpegfeed?oid=CAM_ID&full : full size movie
- http://IPADDRESS:8080/mjpegfeed?oid=CAM_ID&thumb : thumbnail movie
- http://IPADDRESS:8080/mjpegfeed?oid=CAM_ID&size=640x480 : resized movie
Where IPADDRESS is the IP address of the computer running ispy and CAM_ID is the ID of the camera you want a feed from (you can find the ID by clicking "Edit" on the camera - it will be displayed in the title bar of the form).