Agent DVR is the world's most advanced video surveillance software and has been designed from the ground up for super high performance and rock solid stability. Agent runs as a windows service (UWP app coming soon!) and is fully portable (no install required). Agent uses the latest web technologies to enable remote access from anywhere with no port forwarding required and is completely secure with end to end SSL. The web based interface for Agent is compatible with all modern desktop PCs and high end mobile devices* and there are free apps available for Android and iOS with push notifications and a world class feature list. Agent is a paid platform - see Pricing for subscription options.
- Live view an unlimited number of cameras
- Synchronized playback of recordings
- Runs as a windows service with full web based UI and Android/ IOS apps
- Motion detection, recognition and recording (H264)
- Detect movement, objects, object speed and people.
- Advanced directional tripwires with counters.
- Automatically tag recordings using the Google Vision API
- Works with practically any camera including Nest
- Portable (no install required)
- End to End SSL keeps your video totally safe
- No port forwarding required for remote access - works over mobile networks
- Live stream to YouTube, Twitch and others
- Cast to chromecast for live streaming to televisions
- Custom built neighbourhood watch interface
Once Agent is connected you can access it from a web browser on any device via our web portal or download a free app for your mobile devices.
Are you a hardware distributor?
You can use our online platform to generate serial numbers for automated connections. This enables you to do full plug and play installs. To get started:
- Download Agent (above) and install it to a folder on your computer
- Generate a serial number and save it in a file called serial.txt in the root Agent directory*
- Copy the Agent directory with the serial number file to the device
- Run Agent-install-service.bat on the device
- Distribute your hardware with the serial number from step 2 and a link to the claim page: https://www.ispyconnect.com/claim
- Your customer can then just plug your device into their network and go online to claim and access the device via our website.
* You will need to generate a new serial.txt file for each install.