IFTTT (if this then that)
IFTTT provides the ability to setup actions and triggers with other internet of things devices in your home/ office. To get started integrating your IFTTT rules and devices see the IFTTT link under the server menu - Integrations. You'll need to pair your IFTTT account with your iSpyConnect.com account.
We've written a full integration for Home Assistant that lets you add Agent DVR directly into it. You can embed the Agent DVR panel directly into lovelace UI or select individual cameras. It also provides a control for the main security panel (enable/ disable alerts and apply profiles). For more information see the Home Assistant link under the server menu - Integrations.
From Agent DVR v188.8.131.52 Agent DVR supports integration with Amazon Alexa. This means you can arm or disarm Agent DVR (ie enable or disable the master alerts switch) or show a live video feed of cameras on Alexa Show devices by using your voice and Alexa enabled devices.
To set this up click on the Server menu in Agent DVR and Alexa under integrations. This will take you to an Amazon page to link your amazon account with your iSpyConnect account.
Once your account is paired, run discovery in Alexa. It should discover 2 devices; the security panel and the camera control.
That's it - you can now use commands like:
- Alexa, arm agent in home mode
- Alexa, arm agent in away mode
- Alexa, arm agent in night mode
- Alexa, disarm agent
- (This will prompt for your disarm code)
- Alexa, disarm agent with code 1234
- Alexa, is my home armed?
- Alexa, show Agent camera
- (This displays a panel of active cameras on the show device which will automatically stop playing after 2 minutes)
Alexa protects some operations with a security code. You can set the security code in Agent Settings on the General tab at the bottom, "Disarm Code". This should be set to a 4 digit number. The default code is 1234.
The different profiles you can use (home/ away/ night) correspond to the same profiles in Agent DVR. Profiles set which cameras are active, recording and have alerts enabled. See the Server menu in Agent DVR to configure profiles.
- Create a new project on Google Cloud Platform
- Go to APIs & Services, click "+Enable APIs and Services"
- Use the search box to find "Vision", click on Cloud Vision API
- Enable it, go back to the project on Google Cloud Platform
- Click on Credentials, Click at the top "+ Create Credentials" and create an API Key - this is what you need to put into the field in Agent UI next to Code
- Click OK
If you authorise it and it works you should get an "Authorised" message. If it fails it'll write a reason to the log file (under the server menu). If it's failed because of billing not being enabled you'll get a 403 error.