Themes let you customise the look and feel of every part of the Agent user interface.
To edit the theme, click on Account Menu () - Theme Settings.
- Theme: Choose a theme. There are around 20 to choose from!
- Variant: Themes have dark, primary and light variants. This mainly affects the top bar and tool bar colors.
- Set Start Page: Choose a View to start on, from Live, Timeline, Recordings, Photos, Floor plans or Virtual Reality.
- Time Format: The formatter string to use to format dates within the Agent UI. Default is 12 hour, which is "MMM dd yyyy hh:mm:ss t". 24 hour example: "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss"
- Large: Enabling this makes all buttons and text larger (great for high resolution screens)
- Labels: Turn display of object names on or off on the live view.
- Shortcut Keys: Turn shortcut keys on or off. With this off shortcut keys won't work.
- FPS Limiter: Agent limits the frames per second on some views to save CPU. To have a smoother experience at the price of some CPU usage you can turn this off here.