Agent can use your network drives to store generated content.
To set this up follow the steps below:
- Click on your server in the Agent portal
- Click on the Settings tab and then the Settings button
- Click on the Storage tab
- Click to add a new storage location
- Enter the UNC path (not a mapped drive like z:\) to the location you want to save to. This path should start with the network machine name, for example \\wdmycloud\public\Agent or \\davesPC\c$\Agent
- Under Network Storage, enter the network machine name, for example wdmycloud of davesPC and the username and password you use to connect to the device
- Tip #1: If Agent can't connect to the drive, try adding public read/write access to the folder.
- Tip #2: If Agent is running as a service and you still can't connect to your NAS, then:
- Open services by clicking start - run and typing services.msc
- Find Agent. Stop the service and set the startup type to Disabled
- Run Agent in Windows by double clicking the executable.
- Try adding the NAS again
- Set Agent to run automatically at startup