The Time Machine view of Agent works just like the live view except it plays back synchronized content from your devices instead of live streams. Use the timeline control at the bottom of the time machine to choose a time to play back from.
To choose a time to play back from click and drag the timeline at the bottom to the desired time and click the Play icon that displays. The time machine will automatically snap to the next available recording. To zoom in and out of the timeline use the mouse wheel, zoom controls or pinch gesture on touch devices.
The coloured bars on the timeline indicate the number of devices that have recordings at that instant in time.
The time machine works just like the live view in many ways. You can zoom in on recordings with the mouse wheel or pinch gestures and pan about with touch or mouse.
The timeline scrolls automatically with the playing video. Use the play controls under the timeline to control playback:
- Skip to the previous recording for the selected device
- Skip back 10 seconds - note that you will also need to click Play after clicking this to apply
- Pause the video. When paused you can take photos, zoom and pan and download clips
- Skip forward 10 seconds - note that you will also need to click Play after clicking this to apply
- Skip to the next recording for the selected device
Tips and Notes:
- The timeline displays blocks of colors corresponding to the devices color (set on the general tab when you edit a device). Each playback control has a colored box at the top right which links that window to a device on the timeline. Enable labels in account - theme settings to display the device names.
- Alert slots and Motion slots only display live events so content in those slots won't be displayed in the time machine.
- To maximise a device click on it to select it then click it again. On mobile devices you can swipe left and right to cycle through views.
- Click on a device to select it. When a device is selected you can use the device controls at bottom left to take a photo from the recording, edit the recording (tag it or set flags) or download it to your local device.
- Use the tools at the bottom right to jump to the timeline using the current time, navigate through the configured views, turn audio on or off, zoom in or out of the timeline (you can also use the mouse wheel or pinch gesture on touch devices), choose a view from the list or search and filter recordings. When you apply a filter Agent will highlight the matching recordings it finds in the timeline with a colored circle.