Recordings provides detail and thumbnail previews to everything recorded by Agent.
Files are saved locally on your computer. See Server Settings - Storage to find the local path to your recordings.
- You can minimise and maximise each device with the icon to the left of the device name
- Unplayed recordings have a highlight bar at the top of them
- Zoom in and out using the zoom controls to see larger thumbnails and more information or a simple list view of recordings
- Click the collapse/ expand icon at bottom right to collapse and expand all devices
- Click the search icon to filter recordings. This works in exactly the same way as for the Timeline filter
- Click the edit icon to enter edit mode. When edit mode is enabled this icon will be highlighted. With edit mode enabled you can click to select recordings or drag a box out to select multiple. You can also click on device names to toggle select all recordings for that device. With multiple recordings selected you can click the icon to add them to a play queue in playback
- With recordings selected you can then use the other icons at bottom left to delete, upload to a cloud host, download to the local browser or queue up for playback in sequence.