Recordings provides detail and thumbnail previews to everything recorded by Agent.
Files are saved locally on your computer. See Server Settings - Storage to find the local path to your recordings.
- You can minimise and maximise each device with the icon to the left of the device name
- Icons are displayed next to recordings:
- : Recording is unwatched
- : This is a timelapse recording
- : This recording contains an alert event generated by DeepStack
- : This recording contains an alert event
- : This file is locked and won't be deleted
Tip: From v3720+ you can edit these flags in edit mode
- If you're recording in raw mode then Agent will be able to playback the file whilst it's recording. You will get a "Recording Started" notification that you can click on for instant playback. If you're encoding your recordings you can switch to use the VP8 codec in server settings to get this functionality with encoded recordings. H264 does not support playback whilst recording unfortunately.
- Zoom in and out using the zoom controls to see larger thumbnails and more information or a simple list view of recordings
- Click the collapse/ expand icon at bottom right to collapse and expand all devices
- Click the search icon to filter recordings. This works in exactly the same way as for the Timeline filter
- Click the sort icon to toggle the display mode (by device or by date)
- Click the edit icon to enter edit mode. When edit mode is enabled this icon will be highlighted. With edit mode enabled you can click to select recordings or drag a box out to select multiple. You can also click on device names to toggle select all recordings for that device or use the select all button on the toolbar to select all visible files. With multiple recordings selected you can click the icon to add them to a play queue in playback or perform other tasks from the toolbar.
- With recordings selected you can then use the other icons at bottom left to delete, archive, upload to a cloud host, lock, unlock, download to the local browser or queue up for playback in sequence.