The live view is where you watch live streams from your devices. You can setup multiple live views in Agent and add whatever devices you like to them. Agent will intelligently arrange your devices to maximise the available space on whatever device you are using.
Click the views icon at bottom right to open the views menu. Click on a view button to switch to that view. If you set Cycle to a non-zero number like 3, Agent will automatically cycle through any views containing devices every 3 seconds. Default View sets the view that Agent first displays when you open the browser.
To edit the view (add devices to the view, rename, change mode etc) click on the edit icon at bottom right.
Here you can give your view a name, select which devices are in the view and set the view mode (Grid is default). The available modes are:
- Grid - default, a standard grid arranged to optimise the width/ height of your device with the number of cameras you have
- Column - devices in a column with selected device in a bigger area
- 2 Columns - devices in 2 columns with selected device in a bigger area
- Active - all active devices
- Alerted - all devices that have recently alerted
- Detected - all devices that have recently detected movement
- Interval - cycle through selected devices (set the interval in main server settings - playback tab)
- Interval Full - cycle through selected devices without a side column of devices (set the interval in main server settings - playback tab)
- To rearrange devices you can drag and drop them from one grid position to another
- To maximise a device click on it twice
- Click on the PTZ icon to add a PTZ overlay. Use this overlay to control the PTZ on your camera. You can also use the mouse wheel on desktop to zoom in and out digitally or pinch and swipe gestures on touch devices. On keyboards you can use arrow keys and numpad +/- to zoom. See PTZ
- Use mouse wheel or pinch gesture to zoom in and out of live cameras digitally. When zoomed in you can click and drag to move the zoomed area around.
- Click on a device to select it. When a device is selected you can use the device controls at bottom left to switch it on/ off, start/ stop recording, take photos etc.
- You can add microphones as well as cameras to the live view - Configure how the microphone displays by editing the "Display Style" when editing the Microphone on the General tab, you can choose from Analyzer, Level or Historical.
- Use the menu at bottom right to access other features like RTMP broadcast, start talk or play/ pause live video.
- Agent indicates which device is selected with a highlight line around the left and bottom of the device. Alerting devices will also have red flashing lines around the top and right.
- If you assign a location to your camera it will also show next to the camera name and the background and border color will be set to the location color.